Welcome to Jenny Cressman's "JennicaCuba.com" website! This is primarily intended as a travel-related site but, since Jenny's travel business has been disrupted by COVID, there are not currently any group trips planned. Hopefully, that type of customized travel to Cuba (or elsewhere) will be viable again soon.In the meantime, you may want to read about travel to Cuba! Jenny Cressman has written a series of novels that are mainly set in a small, out-of-the-way resort in rural Cuba – a fictionalized version of the resort she has been taking groups to for the past decade. The first two books in the trilogy are Cuban Kisses and Cuban Wishes.
The author's writing-related website, "JennyLovesWords.com," is having some technical difficulties, so it's not possible to order books through that site at this time. However, you can purchase both novels from the following outlets:
• Muskoka Unlimited – order one or both books online and have them shipped directly to you or arrange to pick them up within Muskoka (Ontario); shipping costs will vary, depending on your location.
• A Different Booklist – 779 Bathurst St., Toronto, ON
• Algonquin Outfitters (3 stores carry Cuban Kisses and Cuban Wishes) – Oxtongue Lake, 1035 Algonquin Outfitters Rd., Dwight, ON; Huntsville, 86 Main St. East, Huntsville, ON; Bracebridge, 60 Manitoba St., Bracebridge, ON
• Georgian Bay Books – 247 King St., Midland, ON
• The Great Vine – 36 Main St. East, Huntsville, ON
• Worth Repeating – 31 Manitoba St., Bracebridge, ON
You can also contact Jenny's agent, Brenda Paterson, regarding the purchase of both books or about publishing the third book. A new publisher is currently being sought, since the original publishing company has closed. Brenda can be reached by phone, 705-640-1054, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.